ZLINE Autograph Edition 48" Dual Fuel Range in DuraSnow® Stainless Steel with Accents (RASZ-SN-48)
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Please allow 1-2 days for processing and 5-7 days for shipping.
Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. This ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range in DuraSnow® stainless steel is inspired by the elegance and snow-capped mountains of our home in Lake Tahoe. The Autograph Edition in DuraSnow® stainless steel provides an elevated luxury experience. This revolutionary finish resembles the classic look of stainless steel but provides one-of-a-kind durable features such as its fingerprint-resistant finish and the ability to effortlessly diminish scratches created from everyday wear and tear. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with champagne bronze knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE’s Autograph Edition, including Champagne Bronze, Matte Black, and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range assembled to order in the US.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and ships out complete with champagne bronze knobs, handle, legs and brass burners
- Professional Dual Fuel cooking blends high performance of a gas cooktop and electric convection oven
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- 6.0 cu. ft oven capacity for maximal space and convenience with everyday cooking
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger dishes and stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Dual oven lights, controlled by a switch on the front control panel, for an illuminated oven space
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range features 6 individual burners and 1 Fish Burner, a hand-finished stainless steel one-piece cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Includes a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) over the fish burner and is compatible with a ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast brass burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1-year parts and service warranty
- Convection Oven
- Manual Clean- Convection Electric- 4.6 cu.ft. deep oven- Triple Glass Window- Dual Lighting- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
- Auxiliary- 5100 BTU
- Semi-Rapid (x2)- 10000 BTU
- Rapid- 12500 BTU
- Dual Burner (x2)- 18000 BTU
- Fish Burner- 12500 BTU